Monday, November 17, 2008

My First Blog

Hi! Welcome to my Blog... Thanks for stopping by! ;-)

My name is Kris and I'm 27 years old, I live with my wonderful husband Geoff, and two adorable children Caidy and Gavin. Caidy is 2 (She'll be 3 in March) and Gavin just turned 4 months old. I'll most likely refer to them as Bug, or Buglet and Little Man.

We just bought our first home! It was so much fun painting, and putting in new carpets and just making it all our own.

I'm a work at home Mommy, I have a small in home daycare with three children. Twin 3 year olds (a boy and girl) and a 2 year old girl. It can be pretty crazy here sometimes!

In this blog I will not censor myself, and I might even share a little TMI sometimes... SO if you don't like swearing and stories about poop and boogers (or whatever else) , then don't read anymore! ;-) This Blog will be my place to vent, blab on endlessly about whatever and talk about important things going on in my life! (You know, kind of like every other Blog out there! lol)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I can't read your blog if there is potty humor!!! LMAO