Monday, December 1, 2008

The Christmas Spirit...

You know that warm fuzzy feeling you get around Christmas. All happy and giddy... that "Magical" feeling?... Well I lost that a few years ago... I don't know why, I wasn't depressed or anything, but every year when Christmas rolled around that feeling just wasn't there. Even when we had Caidy's first Christmas... I thought for sure I'd get the warm fuzzy's that year... Nope, nothing.... Not that I turned into a grump or anything, I just didn't feel any different than any other time of the year.


This year though, I don't know if it's the new house, or Caidy being old enough to understand Santa, or the new lil man... Maybe it's all of it together, but I am SO excited about it this year! Putting up the decorations, I felt like a kid! I got so excited when I took out the cookie plate and cup for Santa. We'll actually be able to put cookies out for Santa this year! I mean I guess we could of last year, but Caidy was still pretty young and it wouldn't of really meant anything. I can't wait to wake up Christmas morning and watch Caidy open her presents... I just think it will be different this year because she's older and will be excited for Santa! I'm going to leave her stocking on her bed after she falls asleep on Christmas eve... I wonder if she'll notice it.
***aww Gavin just spit up on me... How cute...LOL. Ha ha And now Caidy just brought me a delicious cup of "cookie tea" OMG I love them so much.... ***
OK time to make dinner! My little Buglet of course will be at my side standing on her potty "helping" I really should get her a little step stool....

No comments: