Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Memories...

You know how you can hear a song or a certain sound, or smell a smell that reminds you of something from your childhood? The other day we were on our way up to the lake and we stopped at a gas station, and while Geoff was filling up I heard "Tie a Yellow Ribbon..." It reminded me of square dancing in gym class in the 4th grade!
I remember everyone always complaining.... Uuhgg we have to do stupid square dancing today!! I would complain right along with them but, ... I secretly liked it! It was better than playing dodge ball or running laps around the gym, or any other stupid crap they made us do. It really was kind of fun! I know the other kids had fun too, as much as they complained about it... AND I got to dance with the boy I had a crush on... Seth Something.

OK that's it! Just a little memory blurb! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha Krissy!!! I can picture you dancing to that soung:P